Monday 3 February 2014

Tim Hortons' new logo/cup design.

   Tim Hortons revealed a new look to their cups for their 50th anniversary (which is on May 17th of this year). For instance, it will read up the side "50 years fresh". Tim Hortons (as well all know or could have guessed) the biggest food chain in Canada and went from one store in Hamilton, Ontario to 4,350 in 50 years.

   I thought I would keep this week blog light and on a happy note as well as short and sweet. For one I love the new design they have. Just the darker reds and gold they use look very appealing to me. I also think it's a great marketing scheme. Of course they would have to do something for their 50th anniversary and I really think they went with the right choice.


   You can check out the link to the article below. I suggest you because if you scroll down you can see the look of Tim Hortons over the years. Always nice to look back at our culture's history, right folks? And like last time: Stay Golden!

Article date: 03/02/2014
http://lifestyle.ca.msn.com/living/news/tim-hortons-then-and-now-coffee-giant-gets-50th-anniversary-look

4 comments:

  1. Tim Hortons definitely has something to celebrate, 50 years in business and still going strong. I am sure most of the people in the class would agree with me saying they would be devastated if Tim Hortons was closed forever! I think having a new cup design with "50 years fresh" is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this story, I wasn't aware that Tim Horton's started in Hamilton, I knew it was Canadian, just didn't know it started in Hamilton. I also didn't know that Tim Horton's is now owned by Wendy's. I agree that the new style of the cups is very appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! 50 years of Tim Hortons, I don't know what we would do without them. I seen the new design as well and I think its a great idea. Best way to celebrate? By getting some Tims! I didn't know they started in Hamiltion, you think I would being from Toronto and all, but I'm glad a Canadian company has been running strong for so many years, and many more to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Seth! I definitely couldn't agree more the new logo is awesome! I guess Tim Horton's is near and dear to all us Canadians. It is amazing when I see pictures of my friends out west in the mountains working on drills and such and then right there beside them I see a Tim Horton's cup. Tim Hortons is definitely one of my favourite restaurants!

    ReplyDelete